Christmas Delivery Information
Royal Mail's final postage date to ensure delivery before Christmas is Thursday 21st December*. Make sure to order before 4:30pm on the 21st December so that you receive it before Christmas.
You can also pay for next day delivery by courier up to 2pm on Thursday 21st December to have your order arrive on Friday 22nd December for a cost of £6.95.
Alternatively, you can also pay for Saturday delivery for a cost of £20 until 2pm on Friday 22nd December. Any orders with “next day” delivery and not “Saturday delivery” placed on this date will arrive on the next working day after Christmas.
However, ordering earlier is best so make sure to place your order as soon as possible!
*Applies to customers within the UK only. Please consult with Royal Mail's UK & International Last Posting Dates guide for more information on orders to be delivered outside of the UK.
• We aim to get your order to you as quick as we can, please allow 1-2 working days for your UK order to be processed and delivered.
• You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
• FREE UK Standard Delivery for all coffee bean orders - No minimum spend required.
• The UK Standard Delivery charge for all other items starts at £2.95 per item and is capped at £6.95.
• UK Next Day Delivery service is available at a cost of £6.95.
• UK Saturday Delivery service is available at a cost of £20.00.
• Order cut-off for all UK delivery services is 2pm (UK time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
• We do not deliver on Sundays or bank holidays.
• Deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
• Where a signature is given by someone other than you or the parcel is left at your local post office, the order will be treated as having been delivered.
• We offer delivery to international destinations. The countries currently served are in the list below.
*A working day is Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays. These may vary according to country.
• All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
Should you have any problems, please contact us at email@example.com
We accept the following methods of payment through our website:
You can pay for your order through PayPal.
How do you set up a PayPal account UK?
STEP 1: CREATE AN ACCOUNT.
STEP 2: ADD PAYMENT INFO.
STEP 3: START USING PayPal. Sign-up is free and super easy. Choose from three PayPal account types—Personal, Premier, and Business—and enter an email address, password, and a few more details. You’ll receive an email from PayPal asking you to activate your account.
What is I do not want/have a PayPal account?
1. Click on the PayPal link on the merchant’s website. Depending on how the website is designed, you may have to choose a “PayPal” option from a payment type selection screen, then click “Continue” or “Submit” before you can move on to the PayPal payment screen.
2. Look for a section on the payment screen that reads “Don’t have a PayPal account?” You should see a link titled “continue checkout” somewhere in this section. Select this link to open the credit card input screen.
3. Enter your personal information, billing address and credit or debit card information into the appropriate lines on the input screen. Click the “Review Payment” button when you are done.
4. Review the payment details displayed on the screen to make sure everything is correct. If you need to edit any of the information, click the “Change” button at the bottom of that section. When you are satisfied that your credit or debit card information is accurate, click the “Pay Now” button to finalize your payment.
You can also pay via world pay who take most major debit and credit cards: